Mamamoo has their best promo cycle yet


Article: Mamamoo, breaks through the girl group competition and rises on top

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,781, -99] Talented girl group Mamamoo fighting!

2. [+2,144, -93] Mamaoo fighting, I love your song so much

3. [+1,948, -75] I watched their stage and they're indeed talented, I can see why they're rising

4. [+780, -41] Moonbyul, Solar, Wheein, Whasa - all four are so talented, just the jjang. I'm so sad that they aren't more talented ㅜㅜ Hoping that they see the light soon

5. [+203, -22] You can really tell that they enjoy performing on stage, true talents

6. [+181, -11] I remember being so surprised seeing them for the first time performing 'Mr. Ambiguous' ㅋㅋㅋ 'Oh Um Ah Ye' is good too.. such a talented group

7. [+197, -31] There's something different about them compared to manufactured girl groups, definitely talented

8. [+169, -10] Wow, Mamamoo featured on the main page... I'm so happy for them

9. [+163, -26] Solar is prettier than most actresses but she's even a good singer to boot.. and has a great personality

-