Kim Go Eun cast as Hong Seol for 'Cheese In the Trap'


Article: "Kim Go Eun is Hong Seol"... 'Cheese In the Trap' confirms female lead

Source: Dispatch via Naver

1. [+4,570, -138] I'm sure she deliberated a lot over this role and it'll be a big challenge for her but I'm supporting her. Please show us your version of Hong Seol.

2. [+3,333, -100] I really hope there won't be any discord about this drama now

3. [+3,204, -144] Great, now we can stop with all of the nagging ㅋㅋ

4. [+2,691, -91] Yeah, it's better that the producers aren't too easily swayed and just make the decisions they think are right

5. [+2,228, -92] Fighting ㅋㅋ looking forward to it. Don't mind all the hate!!

6. [+532, -42] I'm honestly satisfied with the decision ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+490, -13] The producing is more important than the cast. A good cast can only carry poor producing so far.

8. [+480, -46] At least her acting talents are assured. She's better than any idol and has a fresh face.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+207, -34] Hmm, I actually think it's okay ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+144, -30] She fits

3. [+125, -27] Hul hul, I'm glad to start my morning off with this news. Looking forward to her chemistry with Park Hae Jin-ssi ^^

4. [+23, -1] Grateful that it isn't an idol and she's actually a fresh face in the scene since she doesn't have much work experience so I'm looking forward to her~ this drama will be criticized no matter how good the cast are so I'm sure it's a lot of pressure on her shoulders... but don't let that sway you and just act as good as you have been. Congrats~~~

5. [+22, -2] We should just be glad that it isn't some crappy actor ㅋㅋㅋ I hope that the rest of the cast is finalized nicely too. Hong Seol and Yoo Jung's emotional acting are so important ㅋㅋㅋ

-