INFINITE releases 'Bad' music video teaser


Article: INFINITE releases MV teaser for new track 'Bad'... "First directing style tried in Korea"

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+314, -10] Can't say how many times I rewatched the surprise teaser release yesterday.. so good~ but so short ㅠㅠ The song sounds like it'll be good, the MV too ㅜㅜ Hoya and L's mirror scenes were the best. Hurry up, 13th!

2. [+278, -9] Definitely their best teaser~~~ their new album's going to be daebak

3. [+268, -14] I was really surprised by the teaser, INFINITE's making me excited again

4. [+232, -10] I could tell by the color of the music video that it was by digipedi ㅠㅠㅠ Definitely their best yet, the 13th better hurry up because I can't wait.

5. [+210, -12] All we need is a good song now

6. [+87, -0] Definitely Woollim ㅋㅋ They never do something they're not the first at ㅋㅋ I was totally hypnotized by the teaser, rewatched it multiple times ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+83, -1] Hoya L's mirror scene was goosebump inducing~~~

8. [+70, -0] Really looking forward to it ㅠㅠ

-