TV: [SPOILERS!!!] Who Are You (Finale)


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla tincidunt ultricies libero, vel mollis felis tempor mollis. Donec feugiat velit blandit vulputate dignissim.

Article: Finale 'Who Are You', Kim So Hyun and Nam Joo Hyuk IN love

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+8,614, -394] I can't understand this, the entire drama was based around Taekwang and Eunbi's love ㅠㅠㅠㅠ and then everything changes randomly at the end ㅠㅠㅠ

2. [+7,537, -481] The stupidest ending

3. [+5,979, -263] Taekwang was the jjang!!!

4. [+6,519, -1,174] I assure you, this is the worst series of the 'School' series to date

5. [+1,508, -128] Kong Taekwang is the one who kept up the viewer ratings but Han Yiahn gets all the glory in the end? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+1,435, -91] The ending just made everything that happened all along useless...

7. [+1,320, -122] Impossible... I seriously thought Taekwang would end up with Eunbi..

8. [+1,200, -101] What the f*ck is this ending ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+1,160, -102] Wow... the ending is such a disappointment ㅠㅠ

10. [+1,124, -85] This pisses me off ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What in the world did I Just watch

11. [+1,031, -41] I hate how they sent Eunbyul off to study abroad just so Eunbi could end up with Yiahn ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+763, -62] I refuse to wrap my head around the ending

-

Source: Nate

1. [+459, -17] What is this ending? The story turned Eunbi into this scheming girl who plays with feelings and they never even told us what ended up happening to Kang Soyoung. Nothing realistic about this at all, especially how she transferred schools and then transferred back to the same class she was in 6 months ago ㅋㅋㅋ The scriptwriter ruined the plot

2. [+418, -23] Ending seriously pisses me off

3. [+345, -15] Taekwang.... sigh... why did I bother watching this...

4. [+41, -3] All that work Taekwang put in for Han Yiahn to get all the glory...

5. [+32, -5] Nam Joo Hyuk was the lead but everyone wanted Yook Sungjae!!! I'm glad Taekwang made up with his dad but couldn't he have earned Eunbi's feelings at least once!!!!! Come on!!!!!!!

-