JYP denies rumors of Wonder Girls comeback


Article: [Exclusive] "Wonder Girls to return after 3 years... MV filming ahead"

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+3,403, -80] Hul Sunmi Sunye??? Daebak

2. [+2,396, -65] Hul so it's true, I thought it was just a floating rumor

3. [+2,298, -320] Will we be able to see Bang Girls in the year-end ㅋㅋㅋㅋ so much nostalgia from my junior high days... this is crazy this year ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Bang Girls will sweep everything at the year-end ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1,867, -113] I'd be grateful for a comeback alone ㅜㅜ Been waiting

5. [+364, -30] Wonder Girls need to have Park Jin Young as their composer, no one else ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ He's been on a roll with them with 2DT, Be My Baby, Like THis..

6. [+396, -66] Would love for Sohee to join ㅠㅠ

7. [+270, -7] Sunye?! Really?! Daebak!!!

8. [+289, -36] I told you they'd be back!! Sunye and even Sunmi, just as I expected. Who went around calling the Wonder Girls dead?!

-

Article: Wonder Girls, comeback rumors abound... JYP reps, "Nothing decided"

Source:
Mydaily via Nate

1. [+123, -17] A Wonder Girls without Sohee doesn't make sense to me ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+100, -6] Another article said that Sunye's in Korea for something else... what's going on? I'm fine with a comeback but I wish Sunye would shut it with her celebrity activities being for her missionary work, makes me lose all respect for her..

3. [+62, -5] The nation's first mommy idol??

4. [+14, -6] Wouldn't be bad to leave Sohee and Sunye out and come back with a new member..

5. [+13, -6] I doubt the group will have that big of an impact without Sohee or Sunye. Even Sunye's image is so negative lately.

6. [+7, -3] They're better off disbanding... individually, the member popularities have dropped... significantly..

-