Gagwoman Lee Guk Joo reveals she's lost 6 kg on her diet so far


Article: Lee Guk Joo, "I've lost 6 kg on the konjac diet... doesn't make a difference"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

1. [+685, -38] Just support her. It's not late to give her crap if she talks about losing weight and doesn't put it into actions;;; Lee Guk Joo-ssi is human too and I'm sure she's just like the rest of us in wanting to lose weight and be pretty. Foreign countries classify obesity as a disease with many complications. It wouldn't hurt to praise her for a job well done so far.. I'm sure her gags have made many people across the country laugh so return the favor. She might not think 6 kg makes a difference but the fact that she lost that much is amazing itself. I hope she continues to work towards a healthier body~ Guk Joo nuna fighting!

2. [+424, -14] It has made a difference... she used to have fat rolls on her face but they're nearly gone now. If she loses more weight, she'll have a slimmer jaw line.

3. [+268, -6] I know an unni who's a smaller version of Lee Guk Joo and I noticed that she was looking less swollen one day so I decided to make her feel good and ask if she lost weight and she said she lost 8 kg... but no one noticed it. 2-3 years later, she lost about 20 kg. I don't think anything under 10 kg makes that much of a difference..

4. [+19, -1] I can already tell in the first picture that she's lost weight. Why is her weight any of our business anyway? Not like we get anything out of it... losing weight is hard enough, who knows what she's going through for us to be judging her like this. I've always admired Lee Guk Joo-ssi for her confidence so I hope she keeps it up for her health!!

5. [+8, -1] Fighting!!!

-

Article: Lee Guk Joo, "I cut carbs... lost 6 kg in two weeks"

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+6,828, -97] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ doesn't notice a difference ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+5,986, -67] Carbs are so hard to cut.....

3. [+5,840, -525] Let's not look down on the overweight, yeah?

4. [+4,064, -97] Hoping she gets skinnier

5. [+354, -3] You shouldn't cut carbs unless you're going to cut it for the rest of your life. 100% you'll go back to yoyo if you lose weight like her.

6. [+307, -3] What can you eat if you cut carbs though... noodles are carbs, potatoes are carbs, rice... ㅜㅜ

7. [+294, -12] I'm not trying to be mean but it's easier to lose weight the heavier you are. It's way harder losing 5 kg at 50 kg than it is to lose 5 kg at 80 kg... I hope she keeps it up and succeeds with her diet! I'm beginning too!

8. [+316, -38] I don't get why people say Lee Guk Joo's face would look prettier with weight loss... I doubt that ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Kim Min Kyung would look cuter with weight loss compared to her ㅋㅋㅋ

-