Dara supports Se7en at his musical


Article: Se7en takes a proof shot with Sandara Park "fighting"

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+3,208, -215] I thought he was celebrating the opening of his own massage parlor for a second

2. [+3,000, -180] Dara-ya, you better be careful

3. [+2,275, -188] Man, it's raining and my back's starting to hurt, maybe I'll go get a massage after work

4. [+1,977, -172] Ah, I could really go for a massage right now

5. [+855, -30] Se7en really KO'd his career with a massage, hasn't he ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ honestly brought it upon himself

6. [+731, -42] Dara nuna, please be careful of Se7en

7. [+740, -82] Does he have no consideration for Dara's image by just uploading this picture on his Instagram like this? Why is he being so selfish?

8. [+528, -37] So weird how a person's image can just drop in one moment like this... I hate seeing him

9. [+345, -28] 2NE1's going to be forgotten at this rate... when's their next album release?

10. [+144, -23] I feel like if I knew someone in real life around me who went to a massage parlor, I'd get so disgusted with them that I'd cut contact. Dara's really got a strong head on her shoulders to put up with him and even be smiling next to him like that.

11. [+71, -9] There's a massage parlor named 'Seven' in our neighborhood ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

12. [+60, -6] Hilarious how all the comments are about his massage parlor scandal ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ this is going to follow him for the rest of his life ㅋㅋㅋ

-