BtoB joins the summer comebacks with a ballad


Article: BtoB breaks the success code of 'summer = dance track' with a ballad title track, will it be successful?

Source:
News 1 via Naver

1. [+293, -27] As long as the song is good, the public will like it

2. [+253, -33] Despite almost all of the girl groups making their comebacks, they haven't all been successful so far. You're lucky if you don't end up getting buried.

3. [+210, -26] Not a BtoB fan but I do listen to their songs sometimes and they're good. Fighting!

4. [+232, -75] I much prefer groups like them who seem immersed in their music than idols who sell a product

5. [+61, -7] They have to be successful. Yook Sungjae got popular enough to get BtoB's name out there so I hope BtoB takes this opportunity to get known by a lot more people. Fighting!

6. [+58, -5] Doesn't matter what the genre is, the song will do well if it's good. Looking forward to BtoB's ballad!!

7. [+49, -3] First time I found myself repeating an audio teaser that's not even a title track. I smell a daebak in the works.

8. [+53, -11] I have a feeling ballads will be bigger hits this summer than dance songs.

-