A Pink's Eunji on 'Mask Best Singer'?


Article: Jung Eunji, the singer behind 'Mom Hates UV Rays' on 'Mask Best Singer'?

Source: 10asia via Naver

1. [+772, -116] Jung Eunji's vocal talent already exceeds that of an idol...

2. [+584, -43] 99.9999% Jung Eunji

3. [+572, -57] I think it's her... she's a super good singer, I really had no idea she was this good.

4. [+507, -33] The masks and the stage names are getting more and more hilarious ㅋㅋ

5. [+469, -35] Hmm.. Jung Eunji's good but I didn't figure that it was her voice. Such a good vocal color.

6. [+88, -13] Jung Eunji's this good??

7. [+70, -3] Any A Pink fan should know from the first line that it's her ㅋㅋ I figured it was her and then was sure after seeing her gestures during the interview ㅋㅋㅋ Really glad to hear her singing since I missed it so much. Fighting!!

8. [+78, -16] Really proud of her as a fan. I always felt she was underrated with people thinking she lacked emotion but it finally feels like she's getting recognized ㅋㅋ Get rid of the bias of her being that idol from 'Reply' and really listen to her sing!

-