2015 rookie idol debuts, who stood out to you?






Article: '2015 Rookie Idols' look back on their debut moments

Source: MBN via Naver

Mentioned idols: G-Friend, N Flying, Romeo, Oh My Girl, Monsta X

1. [+1,840, -61] We don't seem to be getting any more idols with big impact debut songs like miss A or 2NE1. Rookies where their debut songs were their peaks.

2. [+1,354, -52] Too many to even memorize and I'm in my twenties;

3. [+1,244, -185] I only recognize G-Friend out of this list. Too many idols debuting in a year and this list is just a few names off that list. Didn't Lovelyz debut this year too? Why aren't they included

4. [+1,013, -44] Sorry but there's too many. I can't even differentiate who's who anymore.

5. [+865, -43] Am I old now... I don't recognize any names on this list...

6. [+187, -19] G-Friend and Romeo are famous, alright... famous for plagiarizing SNSD and INFINITE. Guess they achieved their goals.

7. [+140, -12] I recognize Romeo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ plagiarism-dols

8. [+118, -12] Isn't Romeo that plagiarism-dol?

9. [+105, -6] I recognize N Flying because I noticed they're a band and stood out on music shows but I don't know much else about that. G-Friend and Romeo I recognize because of their plagiarism related articles;;; whatever the case, I don't know details about any of them.

10. [+98, -7] The most recent idols I know of are INFINITE and Girl's Day and they're already 6 years into their debut...

11. [+97, -7] Those two plagiarism-dols. G-Friend with SNSD and Romeo with INFINITE, right?

12. [+80, -17] I checked Oh My Girl out because they're from B1A4's agency and their song was alright... N Flying's from FNC... I have nothing to say about G-Friend.. anyway, I wish them all the luck.

13. [+83, -25] Monsta X media played a lot from Starship as SISTAR's little brother group, and N Flying media played as AOA's little brother group, Oh My Girl media played as B1A4's little sister group, Romeo plagiarized INFINITE, G-Friend plagiarized SNSD... I recognize them all through media play. Funny how not one of them is known for their actual talents...

14. [+59, -6] I don't recognize anyone other than G-Friend and Oh My Girl. G-Friend for being the SNSD plagiarism-dols and Oh My Girl just because their song's nice.

15. [+45, -3] G-Friend totally succeeded with their noise marketing for their plagiarism;;;

-