Yoo Seung Jun begs on live stream to allow him back to the country


Article: Yoo Seung Jun, "I tried to enlist in 2014 after giving up my citizenship but it didn't work out"

Source: Star News via Nate

1. [+2,015, -182] What a trash, I can see right through him. Does everyone remember just a few years after he ran away? He said emotional shit like this all the time and said he regretted his decisions. Then the military specifically told him that if he is willing to enlist in the army and serve, they'd forgive him and allow him back to Korea but he disappeared. Now that he's 28 years old, he's got his agency in on his emotional stint and he's making this fuss now. It's so obvious what he's trying to do, does he take our entire country for fools?

2. [+1,659, -169] What a joke ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+1,556, -156] The cut off age for the army is 38 years old. Steve turns 39 this year. So of course he's saying stuff like, "I'll enlist most definitely" ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Seems he still thinks Korea is easy game

4. [+111, -3] They should change the law and increase the age of enlistment to 40 so that both he and MC Mong can enlist again

5. [+98, -5] He's obviously spewing this stuff after ample research. He's also using his son to play on people's emotions but this isn't the generation he dealt with in the past. Emotional tactics won't work on us. Crying, kneeling on the floor, and talking about his son... yeah, I don't feel bad for you.

-



Article: Yoo Seung Jun, "I am willing to enlist, I just want to go back to Korea" (tears)

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+14,254, -1,013] Hey, he's saying he wants to serve now, let him serve ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+12,823, -2,628] I'm not trying to support or forgive Yoo Seung Jun but I honestly think the law is hypocritical. A chaebol's son was recently caught hanging out at his officetel during his service and it was swept under the rug while Yoo Seung Jun was barred entry from the country, why the difference??

3. [+9,918, -1,616] Send him to the most difficult unit.. and then let him back in.

4. [+8,178, -2,458] We can't change the law because of one person, Steven-ssi

5. [+3,362, -119] You fool.. you can't exchange 13 years for two

-

Article: Yoo Seung Jun kneels in apology... "I'll go to the army if I can turn back time"

Source: Yonhap News via Naver

1. [+229, -21] "If I can turn back time" = Time cannot be turned back = he won't go back to the army

2. [+233, -36] You all know he's lying, right?

3. [+169, -19] He's such a mess, I don't know why he's so insistent on coming back to a country he threw away ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+147, -17] I'm all for letting him back to the country if it's under the condition that he serve in the army for 30 years.

5. [+143, -15] What a freaking joke... He knows that he's past the cut off age for the army now so he's lying about giving up his American citizenship and willing to enlist. Now that he can't make any money shooting movies or dramas in China, he's trying to lie to Korea's face so he can come here and make money. Sorry but we don't need Americans like you so screw off.

-

Article: Yoo Seung Jun "I want to enter Korean land with my son proudly, I'm willing to serve"

Source: X Sports News via Nate

1. [+602, -50] Don't cry like you're the victim in this. You threw this country away. I don't know what plan you're concocting right now but don't you think your age is highly suspicious? ㅋㅋㅋㅋ 39 years old... I wonder how the military will react.

2. [+387, -24] Even if the military did allow you to serve, what could a 39 year old do? And you were already slated for public service for your back problems so yeah, I'm sure a 39 year old serving in public service would have it sooo tough... fuc*, even I'd serve again if it were that easy ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+403, -42] As a long time fan... it breaks my heart to see this. But to be forgiven, I think he has broken too many trusts to allow it. This issue will never be easily resolved so I hope he continues to promote in another country. I've always missed him and felt that his ultimate decision was unfortunate... but seeing this just makes me feel sad.

-