Twitter losing popularity?

Article: Investors walk away from SNS... Twitter stocks drop 20% in a week

Source:
Chosun Biz via Nate

1. [+257, -6] If you think about it, the fall of Cyworld is pretty upsetting. I think it was because users were limited to Korea alone but it had features that could rival Facebook with pictures, videos, personalizing your page, etc... If only they didn't merge with Nate or tried to go global earlier..

2. [+187, -8] Twitter's not that popular in Korea anymore either

3. [+148, -8] So many celebrities have ruined themselves over Twitter

4. [+26, -0] I much preferred Cyworld just because it never made you obsessed with likes like Facebook ㅠㅠㅠ You can personalize it to your own style, pick your own BGM ㅜㅜ ah, memories

5. [+24, -0] I wish Cyworld would come back

6. [+20, -1] I still feel nostalgic going back to my old mini-homepage and checking my sad BGM and all of the old pictures..

7. [+13, -8] The thing I don't get is if you don't want to be on SNS, then don't. Why whine about people who are? A lot of the best replies lately are people bragging about how they quit Facebook or Twitter... like why? Just because you don't doesn't mean others should quit too. Like what do you get out of that?

8. [+10, -2] Who even uses Twitter these days anymore

9. [+9, -3] Yeah, most switched over to Instagram

10. [+8, -0] Aww, I liked Twitter because it singled out the idiots for you

11. [+3, -0] MSN, Buddy Buddy -> NateOn, Cyworld -> Kakao Talk, Twitter, Instagram -> What's next???

-