TV: Producer


Article: 'Producer', not exactly what people expected

Source:
Ilgan Sports via Nate

1. [+224, -49] This was the first time in my life that I thought I'd rather turn the TV off and sleep because it was just so boring and I was yawning through the whole thing.

2. [+223, -14] I can understand the camera shaking during the interview parts because it's documentary style but having it shake even when they're eating out or in Cha Tae Hyuna nd Gong Hyo Jin's home scenes makes it look disorderly and dizzy. The acting of the cast overall is fine but the PD makes the editing so boring and sleepy... the director's job is to know when to start and stop but even the sound effects make me fall asleep -_-;;;; is the PD joking?

3. [+105, -39] Well the second episode was worth watching but it's director Pyo Min Soo so I'm going to trust him and continue watching. The pilot made me think what the hell but it was alright after that.

4. [+29, -16] I liked it ㅋㅋㅋ but maybe because so many people said it was boring that I didn't expect much but I find it the most fun drama recently!!

5. [+27, -17] I'm an IU but this is a miscasting... how could you take an innocent looking kid and try to force her into an antagonist role tsk tsk

-

Article: [Exclusive] Sandara Park, Kang Seung Yoon, EXID Hani to cameo in 'Producer'

Source: Star News via Naver

1. [+1,177, -111] The known tactic of Seo Soo Min PD and Park Eun Ji scriptwriter: fill up screentime with cameos

2. [+1,032, -235] For all of the hype it had, it was pretty boring

3. [+812, -218] Please just stop media playing... it's boring

4. [+676, -259] I liked it~ I hope it does well. Fighting to Dara and Kang Seung Yoon

5. [+162, -45] Kang Seung Yoon, been a while since he was on public broadcast ㅋㅋ hope he does well

-