The power of dental work





Article: "More dramatic than plastic surgery"... the magic of star dental work

Source:
Dispatch via Naver

1. [+8,340, -215] Conclusion: You still need a pretty/handsome face

2. [+3,070, -135] I got my teeth fixed too ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

3. [+2,484, -244] C-can... I look like that if I get my teeth fixed... too?

4. [+684, -155] How did Goo Hara's nose bridge get higher when she fixed her teeth. That hospital must be skilled indeed.

5. [+575, -87] Wow, didn't know that getting your teeth fixed made your nose bridge higher and your eyes bigger

6. [+500, -17] Do people seriously believe that they got those looks by just fixing their teeth

7. [+553, -83] What a diss on these stars... obviously they got more work done than just their teeth

8. [+502, -33] I'm sure their teeth played a huge role in the upgrade of their looks but it's styling more than anything. I had a friend who was so ugly in elementary school but then she got into junior/high school and just started styling herself better without any plastic surgery and got tons prettier.

9. [+452, -31] Jessica got way prettier after she got her teeth fixed too

10. [+413, -148] Didn't Goo Hara also get fillers and other work done on her eyes? I'm sure getting your teeth fixed doesn't magically make your eyes bigger

-