[Pann] Minah's power of make up





Pann: Don't be fooled by make up

1. [+93, -11] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ the difference is seriously so drastic... but Minah has pretty features aside from her eyes so of course eye make up makes for a drastic difference...

2. [+79, -31] Man, a difference this big would make me lose my feelings for her

3. [+75, -5] I want someone to give me a make up transformation too ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+30, -2] I saw her with a bare face all the time on 'Are You Happy' and I never thought she was ugly. I actually think her no make up face is more natural and cuter than her stage make up. I respect her for being a female celebrity who loves her enough to not put a knife to her face.

5. [+30, -5] Weren't you guys always saying that a singer should only be judged on singing talent?? Minah's a good singer and you can't hate on her for that so you hate on her bare face? How about all of you go take a bare face picture in that angle outside and see how pretty you look. Don't believe that the selcas in your Photowonder folder in your cellphone are what you really look like.

6. [+25, -5] I think Minah's bare face is on the prettier side ㅋㅋㅋ she has such mochi mochi looking skin, it's cute

7. [+23, -0] At least she's pretty everywehre but her eyes. Cute face shape, great body, great singing talents

8. [+22, -4] I think she looks plain but pretty. Her cuteness still shines through without the make up.

-