Leeteuk supports BoA through Kakao Talk



Article: Leeteuk-BoA's Kakao Talk convo revealed, "Heart fluttered while watching"

Source: Newsen via Nate

Leeteuk: Totally cute~
But I wish we saw more of BoA-nim's pretty face
I could only see it through the mirror's reflection~

BoA: ㅋㅋ I just had fun filming it

Leeteuk: I can't get enough~ (misspelled)
My heart fluttered while watching

BoA: ㅋㅋㅋ Pretty, right!? Listen to it lots

-

1. [+574, -22] They really don't sound close

2. [+483, -19] Doesn't BoA not like Leeteuk? I'm pretty sure I saw them diss each other before

3. [+377, -40] ㅋㅋㅋ He misspelled "can't get enough" ㅋㅋ

4. [+68, -0] "ㅋㅋ I just had fun filming it" <--- her reply sounds like she doesn't want to talk to him

5. [+68, -3] Goosebumps that he screencapped that and uploaded it on SNS

6. [+68, -4] Don't women not like it when guys who aren't their boyfriends talk to them like this? ㅋㅋㅋ Just reading it turns me off

7. [+67, -2] BoA sounds like she wants to end the conversation but Leeteuk keeps talking to her ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+46, -2] You can see the barrier BoA tries to create between them ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

9. [+32, -3] Why would he reveal their Kakao Talk convo like that? ㅋㅋ

10. [+30, -2] They sound so uncomfortable with each other. And Leeteuk just sounds like he's talking to her out of respect.

-