Lee Hyori's peaceful days with her pups


Article: Lee Hyori's peaceful days with her pet dogs

Source:
TV Daily via Nate

1. [+348, -28] I want to live like this...

2. [+335, -20] There's a lot to pay attention to when you raise animals. But they give you that much love back...

3. [+279, -31] She must have to wash her sheets so often..

4. [+31, -5] Anyone who has a dog will know... the happiness of sleeping in with your puppies *_*

5. [+29, -19] Such a nice woman~ saves dogs, does charity work, didn't marry a man for his money.. I don't know why she gets all this hate. No reason she shouldn't be on SNS when all she does is share her daily life..

6. [+28, -6] I bet her dogs are so happy

7. [+25, -3] Households with dogs always have to clean out their sheets~~ but the happiness dogs give you is way bigger than the annoyance ^-^

8. [+24, -3] I always fall asleep better with my dog by me... their body temperature is so perfect.

9. [+21, -5] It must feel so happy to fall asleep with such cuties by your side

10. [+21, -13] Can't imagine the smell... no matter how scented your dog shampoo is, they end up smelling when it's even one, can't imagine several..

-