Kahi impresses on 'Mask Best Singer'


Article: 'Mask Best Singer' Kahi's unfortunate first round elimination... "I came on the show because I thought there wouldn't be bias"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+401, -20] I never once heard Kahi sing properly and hearing her today made me realize her voice is actually so clear and pure sounding..

2. [+358, -21] Totally unexpected... first time realizing that Kahi's a good singer~ she's good.

3. [+293, -14] Who the heck is that 'Skylark' woman? Why would they randomly bring in someone who sings as bad as this?

4. [+34, -1] Why did 'Skylark' win???????? This is nuts ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+22, -0] I seriously recognize Skylark's voice but no matter how hard I rack my head, I can't remember the name...

6. [+17, -1] Finding out for the first time today that Kahi's a good singer

7. [+17, -11] Eric Nam should just stick to interviews

8. [+16, -3] Unfortunate for Kahi... I think she would've made it up if she was in the third round.

9. [+16, -1] It would be nice if she released some ballads instead of sticking to dance

10. [+14, -0] Ever since they changed to a duet format, it's been really distracting and I've rarely been impressed anymore;; They should just leave it to one person to sing the full songs. How does a duet make anything a competition?

11. [+13, -4] Kahi's so good at singing!

12. [+12, -1] Wow, she must've improved so much through her musical!!

-