JYJ's Junsu finally makes it on a music show for the first time in 6 years


Article: Kim Junsu appears on music broadcast for the first time in 6 years... a meaning beyond his appearance

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+1,853, -46] Junsu hyung, screw off to public broadcast already!!!

2. [+1,499, -38] I cried with him when I saw him last night. How badly he must've wanted to be on screen.

3. [+1,440, -28] Broke my heart yesterday... and his singing is as good as ever.

4. [+1,278, -24] I wish I could see him on public broadcast music shows instead of varieties now

5. [+278, -8] I wish it was easy to see him as changing the channel. His song was great, can't believe we haven't been able to see such great singing all this time. Give us the right to watch what we want, you broadcast channels.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+529, -53] He didn't stand out for me when he was one of the five but wow, he's amazing... his singing is great. Even my mom was so impressed and asked who he was. Sad that talentless nugus get on TV shows just fine but nobody can listen to Kim Junsu's singing unless you pay and physically attend his concerts.

2. [+427, -39] I'm so happy to be able to hear his singing. Kim Junsu fighting! JYJ fighting!

3. [+393, -41] Proud as a fan! Don't cry oppa, you have fans in high school yet still.

-