Jo Kwon and Gain still show their never ending 'Adam' chemistry


Article: 'Happy Together 3' Never ending Adam couple... Joo Ji Hoon-ssi, please be understanding

Source:
Mydaily via Naver

1. [+2,841, -309] As a man, I think Jo Kwon seems to be a way better man than Joo Ji Hoon

2. [+1,738, -54] Ahhh, I miss this couple so much

3. [+1,596, -34] WGM was so fun during their time ㅋㅋㅋ right now, it's just... sigh

4. [+1,447, -30] They matched so well ㅜㅜ I miss them

5. [+1,244, -52] I wish these two would've dated instead..

6. [+292, -16] I prefer Jo Kwon than Joo Ji Hoon.. I'm a man but I think Jo Kwon's the better man here

7. [+275, -4] I feel like Jo Kwon at the time was really innocent and Gain, who had been in the industry longer, kept a distance from him because of that... Either way, they met when they were young and are good friends now so I hope they continue their friendship into the future ^^

8. [+261, -5] Jo Kwon teared up when they sold their ring. You could tell he was genuine with WGM. I think that's what made it so fun.. ㅠㅠ

9. [+237, -6] I personally prefer that they are remembered this way rather than having them date and potentially break up later. Considering their age, the potential to break up would've been bigger and I prefer just remembering them beautifully as a couple in my memories. It'd be more uncomfortable if they did date and broke up..

10. [+228, -6] WGM just lost it for me after this couple left.

-