[Instiz] Solji's before and after pictures






Instiz: Netizens 'rage' over Solji's plastic surgery controversy for deceiving the public

"The second picture is really Solji...?"

"I feel like it's a difference in make up styles."

"Plastic surgery is a personal choice, she didn't deceive the public at all ㅋㅋ

"I don't feel like she got plastic surgery ㅋㅋㅋ"

"All a singer needs to do is sing well. Getting plastic surgery done is not deceiving the public."

"I personally think she did get work done but that's not our business..."

"I think it's her make up... I thought maybe she got her nose done but her nose looks the same. It's just a difference in make up and the aura she gives off now. Looks like EXID really is popular, getting into all sorts of controversies for petty stuff ㅎㅎ"

"It looks like a make up difference. I bet if she took her make up off now, she'd look like the first two pictures."

"I think she did get work done but I'm not sure exactly what... she's still pretty ㅜㅜ I wonder if she did something to her cheekbones? Or botox.."

"Looks like diet and make up change."

"She gained some cheek fat and changed her make up."

"Well she's being managed a lot better now and make up styles have changed."

"Her eyes did get bigger... but plastic surgery isn't such a big deal nowadays anyway."