Hyunseung releases "You're the First"


Article: Jang Hyunseung on his 19+ rated acting, "Even my mom doesn't know I'm like this..." laugh

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+439, -25] Wasn't his acting with Hyuna for Trouble Maker 19+ rated too...

2. [+349, -35] I watched his stage and he was like a fish in water, he pulled it off well. I wasn't able to recognize how good he is at singing and dancing when he was with his group because he has to perform according to their concept but he's quite cool..

3. [+280, -28] ㅋㅋ He's pretty good at singing while dancing~~

4. [+47, -2] So fortunate that he didn't join Big Bang

5. [+40, -1] ㅋㅋ His live was good, makes me see him in a new light

6. [+39, -2] His MV making showed such a cute style but he turns charismatic the moment he hits the stage ㅠㅠ he was born to be a celebrity singer. I personally really like his vocal color.

7. [+38, -5] The music video is 19+ rated, I recommend you take a look

8. [+37, -4] He's so good at singing while dancing ㅎㅎㅎ

9. [+35, -3] The MV wasn't sexy at all but rather funny ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ good song, fighting!

10. [+32, -2] I thought he was just a good dancer but seeing him on Immortal Song made me realize that he's actually quite good at singing too. There aren't a lot of idols who can sing and dance at the same time. I've been waiting for his solo so I'm a bit disappointed that this song isn't one that shows off his vocal talents ㅜㅜ

-