Honey Lee reveals she was once offered to remove her dimples


Article: 'Section' Honey Lee, "A plastic surgery clinic contacted me offering to fix my dimples"

Source:
OSEN via Nate

1. [+358, -16] She's the last true Miss Korea

2. [+339, -11] Her dimples are the most charming part about her, why would they want to fix that... Will the women of Korea never be satisfied until they all look the same? Please just respect your differences and realize that people are beautiful in their own individual ways

3. [+207, -4] She was so amazing during her Miss Universe days. She's still pretty and her dimples are just as charming. I love unique faces like her.

4. [+14, -2] Having dimples is a blessing. Mine only show when I'm smiling but people get jealous whenever they see them.

5. [+12, -4] Honey Lee's so charming, I find her more lovely than any star considered beautiful

6. [+10, -2] Pretty much like Go So Young losing her signature beauty mark on her nose

7. [+7, -1] Her dimples are her charms but so are her cat-like eyes!

8. [+5, -0] I'm glad she never went through with it, her dimples match her so well~~

-