'EXO Next Door' hits 10 million views


Article: EXO the record setters... web drama first to hit 10 million views

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+1,181, -112] All of you~~ said that you wouldn't be watching it but I guess you did~?? Me too...

2. [+737, -94] Even webdrama views matter now? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+662, -129] Definitely EXO~!!!!!!!! ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+531, -93] As expected of EXO-L ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+433, -78] It's charming ㅠ.ㅠ makes my heart flutter and I keep watching it ㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+94, -26] It's a lot more fun than you'd think ㅋㅋㅋ

7. [+80, -15] ㅋㅋㅋ I wasn't a fan but I randomly saw it on Naver so I checked it out and now I'm waiting for the next ep ㅋㅋㅋ It's fun ㅋㅋ about to be a fan watching this

8. [+75, -12] I was wondering what SM was thinking when they first started this drama and lots of people hated on the idea ㅋㅋ but it's such a cute drama now that we've seen it, I wait for the episodes

9. [+78, -17] Oh Sehun the unexpected acting prodigy ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

-