EXID finally gets paid for the first time


Article: 'Weekly Idol' EXID Solji, "My first payment, I will be giving it all to my mother" filial

Source: X Sports News via Naver

Solji: "I'm going to give it all to my mother and I'm not lying. I've never once given her money in the past 10 years. I'm going to give it all to her and use my allowance."

Hani: "I'll be giving it to my parents and fixing my glasses. The legs are bent."

-

1. [+5,452, -539] Let's please stop writing hateful things about EXID and try to see them positively. They've been no names for such a long time and they're finally starting to see the light. If you knew how they lived before this fame, you'd realize how much they suffered. If they had never gotten popular off of that fancam, who knows if they would've just disappeared. They're from a small agency and have come this far, they deserve an applause for working so hard to achieve this, no? They're not just your average girl group who shakes their bodies to sexy dances... they actually have musicality. Isn't their success story like a drama? Just try to view it positively.

2. [+3,582, -334] Do well, EXID!!

3. [+3,557, -373] This is just their first paycheck of many more to come... Sure they got popular off of their fancam but their new song is just as great, winning #1, and they have a great variety of members from a vocally talented one to a composing and lyrically talented one, smart one with variety skills... they're going to do even better than this.

4. [+2,640, -319] Kyah, pretty faces with talents and even caring hearts!!! Solji was a singer before joining EXID and she proves it with her non-idol talents! ㅎ

5. [+2,520, -266] Solji is as pretty as her heart, I hope EXID finds as much success as their sufferings!

6. [+222, -33] I never knew Solji was this pretty at first because I only noticed Hani but they're all really so pretty

7. [+211, -32] I find Solji charming these days ㅋ

8. [+207, -33] I hope their CEO is giving them a lot of money

-


Article: Solji, "They told me that I needed to look like Goo Hara in order to be an idol"

Source: Newsen via Nate

When asked why she cried so easily, Solji said, "I think I have a lot of regrets. (EXID: It's been 10 years since Solji unni debuted). I personally have a lot of experience and a lot of things built up inside of me from that time."

When asked what she wanted to forget the most, she said, "There was a time that my self esteem hit rock bottom. It was when I was in a ballad group called 2NB and then quit to become a vocal trainer because my department head had told me, 'Just stick to singing. Being an idol is not for you. If you're 24 years old, you at least need to look like Goo Hara'. It was psychologically so hard for me then (begins to cry). I think it was also an opportunity for me to realize that I need to work even harder."

-

1. [+417, -31] Yeah but you won't be able to sing if you look like Goo Hara ㅋ

2. [+275, -13] She must've been so upset hearing that after her failed debut as 2NB. I'm glad she's finally doing well now! Do even better!

3. [+159, -19] She's a hundred thousand times better than Goo Hara

4. [+23, -7] Well Goo Hara's not a singer but a dancer!

5. [+18, -3] A true singer is one who sings like you, unni ㅠㅠ

6. [+17, -9] Not like Goo Hara's a natural beauty anyway ㅋ

7. [+15, -9] Poor Goo Hara getting hate over here for nothing......

8. [+11, -6] She's so pretty, she should be more confident in herself

-