2AM's Seulong aims to cement himself as an actor


Article: Im Seulong, complete transformation into an actor (Interview)

Source: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+425, 49] He sucks at acting. I was going to watch "Hogu's Love" and then saw a scene where he was screaming and was horrified at how bad he was.. please don't act again.

2. [+366, -31] He shoots one drama and he thinks he's a complete actor now?!?!?! Please...
- He's been in two, he was also in 'Personal Taste'
- Actual three, 'Hotel King' too
- And '26 Years'
- And 'Chunmyung'...
- What the ㅋㅋㅋ
- He has consistently been in several works. I'm an IAM myself but I honestly think Im Seulong is only in acting to network with other actors rather than for the job of acting. I want to support him as a fan but I enjoyed his singing much more.

3. [+321, -23] He's not that good at acting, he has a long way to go

4. [+255, -21] I rarely write hateful comments but he's laughable..

5. [+219, -13] I still can't forget his bad acting from 'Personal Taste'. He wasn't all that much better in "Hogu's Love" either

6. [+77, -1] I remember reading an article last week about Park Geun Hyung only just now considering himself a true actor now that he has decades of experience. Seulong should steer clear from articles like this. Just stick to singing.

7. [+71, -1] The two actors that I burst out laughing while watching were Im Seulong and Ahn Jae Hyun. Please get out of acting.

8. [+59, -1] His facial expressions and pronunciation are all off. He always looks and sounds like he's whining.

-