webTV: EXO Next Door (Pilot)


Article: 'EXO Next Door' has arrived! Hits 5 million views in 12 hours since release

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+173, -21] It hurts my pride to admit that I'm waiting for the next episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+137, -22] It was honestly cringeworthy but I sat through it all.. ㅎ Oh Sehun's better than I thought, he was funny ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+105, -25] I was curious so I let it play and turned it off right away... why would they take a bunch of handsome kids and shoot a drama like this ㅋㅋㅋㅋ An elementary school kid had to have written the script

4. [+77, -16] Why am I curious... ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+22, -1] Baekhyun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Sehun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

6. [+22, -4] Can SM use their teaser making powers to produce a mystery drama...

7. [+13, -1] Even though I'm an EXO fan, I couldn't bear to sit through it with my eyes open ㅎㅎ The EXO kids were more natural than I thought and the female lead was decent but the plot is so immature and cringeworthy... the scriptwriter is honestly so bad.

8. [+12, -0] EXO fans said they wouldn't watch it because it'd be cringe but they all lied

-