TV: [Spoilers!!!] Angry Mom


Article: 'Angry Mom' Kim Hee Sun chose the best drama possible

Source:
OSEN via Naver

1. [+1,828, -11] Bokdong-ah, you're a student and I'm a student-parent...

2. [+1,720, -26] She really did do well in choosing this drama. I used to just think of her as a teen star of the past but now she I see her as a true actress. Hopefully this turns her career around!

3. [+1,424, -19] Fun drama... Bokdong too

4. [+1,296, -27] I thought she was a poor actor who only lived off of her pretty face but her acting's great

5. [+1,271, -28] Awesome drama

6. [+305, -7] This forty year old ajumma is prettier than the actresses in their twenties

7. [+240, -6] Go Bokdong is the best in this drama ㅎㅎ

8. [+226, -4] No matter how provocative a scene is, I just watch it but my mom stopped because it made her uncomfortable... I'm already familiar with the cast because I saw Kim Hee Sun unni in another drama, Kim Hee Won-ssi is already well known, and I've been aware of Ji Soo too... and this drama has such a great, realistic script but I'm so sad that the viewer ratings won't go up ㅠㅠ Angry Mom fighting!!

-

Article: 'Angry Mom' Ji Soo, daebak rookie has been born

Source: TV Report via Nate

1. [+320, -3] He's still only 23 years old and a total rookie at that but such a good actor, I'm sure he has a bright future ahead of him~

2. [+263, -4] Bokdong-ah.... ♥

3. [+236, -8] Go Bokdong, do you like me? I like you!!!

4. [+28, -0] He's younger than Ahn Jae Hyun but his acting level is on par with some middle aged veteran;

5. [+20, -0] I think he'll hit it huge this time because he's a good actor...

-