Sunggyu prepares for a solo comeback with Nell's Kim Jongwan


Article: [Exclusive] INFINITE Sunggyu to make solo comeback with the support of Nell's Kim Jongwan... full album producing

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+2,552, -58] ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like he won't be suing since he got his comeback ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2,109, -56] Sunggyu-ya ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Looking forward to good songs like your last solo album

3. [+2,037, -54] Fighting!!!!!

4. [+1,385, -44] Hul???????

5. [+401, -11] Woollim Ent seems to be doing well lately, no scandals and they treat their artists well

6. [+376, -11] I'm so looking forward to it and it's a piece of news I've been waiting for but like Sunggyu is always saying, I hope he's not rushing it ㅠㅠ I don't think he should promote solo with the group's activities ㅠㅠ I'll still support him but it's a word of advice for him ㅠㅠ Love you

7. [+337, -8] As a Nell fan, I support Sunggyu!!

8. [+326, -8] Wow ㅠㅠㅠ Sunggu-ya, I know I'm becoming Woollim's ATM machine but I'm stil streaming your songs..

9. [+315, -8] That's great and all but not with the group's activities..

10. [+300, -6] No company like Woollim. The artists are like friends and they get to release solos and units as they wish. From the coordis to the managers, everyone's so nice ㅠㅠ I even want to stan the CEO ㅜ

11. [+296, -12] His vocal color is the jjang ㅜㅜㅜ

12. [+285, -11] Everything's great but why on top of the group's activities? I still am looking forward to it..

-