Solji talks about fancams that focus only on certain body parts


Article: EXID Solji, "My older brother was enraged at fancams who only shot a specific part of my body"

Source:
jTBC via Naver

"There are some who only record a certain part of the body. I remember there was someone who uploaded a fancam that showed even the ripple of my skin and my older brother got mad, asking who uploaded this. I thought it was okay because it's my job but I realized it must be embarrassing for my family to see."

-

1. [+319, -21] What she meant was that it's okay for her because she knows it comes with the job but she also knows that her family doesn't like seeing it and it would be embarrassing for them. It's not that she hates people who take fancams or anything, just that it's uncomfortable for her when they only shoot certain parts of her body.

2. [+270, -36] Her oppa fans are enraged too!! Some fancams are on pervert level, it should be a crime..

3. [+175, -14] It's still cool of her to work hard and understand that it comes with her job. I like the 'Ah Yeah' dance so I hope she doesn't pay attention to the hateful comments.

4. [+137, -13] Looking forward to more songs from Solji~~ ^^

5. [+53, -6] She meant that she doesn't care but she would feel uncomfortable if her family saw those fancams.

-

Source: Nate

1. [+127, -15] I'd understand why her older brother would be mad if someone did that stuff to his dongsaeng

2. [+108, -12] I think it's pathetic when old men follow idols around with DSLR cameras

3. [+83, -5] Then Hyuna and Hyosung's families must already be flipping out

4. [+20, -21] Who told you to prance around with little clothes like that?

5. [+20, -12] I think she should understand that it comes with the job if she wants to live off of the popularity from the public.

6. [+19, -13] Did she not purposely dress like that for people to record her in such a manner?

7. [+10, -2] Does she not realize that it was because of those fancams that the group's career is back

8. [+9, -0] It's what the group got popular for, it comes with the job. I think it's hypocritical for her to say this considering it's what they got popular off of.

-