Show Champ: EXID, Dal Shabet


Article: EXID LE-Hani-Solji, perfect legs without any fat

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+309, -30] Looking at EXID again, I realize all of the members are so charming. I only noticed Hani at first but I'm personally starting to like Solji.

2. [+232, -32] Like Solji so much

3. [+147, -20] 'Ah Yeah' is addicting but I personally like 'Risky' a lot. It makes me choke up listening to it alone at night, especially at Solji's parts...

4. [+19, -4] I wish LE would join 'Unpretty Rap Star' season two. She's Hyuna's rap teacher if you didn't know.

5. [+15, -4] Love LE~ especially when she raps ㅋ

-


Article: Dal Shabet Seri, open back held together by straps

Source: OSEN via Nate

1. [+349, -29] I remember when they were first trying to name their group Dal Shabe-(teu), a children's novelist said that her book was a fairy tale for children and she didn't want a sexy girl group using the name... so they changed the name just slightly to Dal Shabet ㅎㅎ and what do you know, the novelist was right to worry because her worries came true.

2. [+296, -46] Are you seriously calling that a singer, she's a strip dancer

3. [+188, -16] Wanted to get fame like Girl's Day, AOA, or EXID but they're about to end up like Stellar at this rate

4. [+20, -3] Looks cheap

5. [+18, -1] It's been so long since they debuted and they're still struggling...

-