Park Soo Jin shares her self-designed heels


Article: Park Soo Jin tries on her self-designed heels~

Source: Newsen via Nate

1. [+905, -26] I feel like I've seen these many times before, am I the only one?

2. [+705, -27] Her and Jessica... everyone seems to think they can be a designer nowadays.. They all replicate the same designs in the market and hike up the price tsk

3. [+425, -18] That looks like that would sprain my ankle.

4. [+46, -2] Looks like a total copy of the Valentino Rockstuds. Can't they sue her?

5. [+45, -2] I've been seeing this design around for years now..

6. [+44, -1] She copied Valentino... and she calls herself a designer?

7. [+41, -2] It makes me uncomfortable seeing stars who not only have the educational experience but the creative capacity to produce their own designs inch their way into the fashion industry like this. They already make enough money as it is but now they get an even easier way to make fast cash just for being a star.

8. [+37, -1] She's calling herself a designer after copying a design that I've seen on the streets everywhere ㅋㅋ

9. [+36, -1] Common design~

10. [+32, -1] The base of it seems to be copied from Valentino ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ tons of knock off shoes like that in Dongdaemun... what exactly did she design?

11. [+30, -0] Straight up Valentino ㅋㅋ Please don't call yourself a designer, it's embarrassing

-