Park Jin Young talks about his initial concerns with Suzy dating


Article: Park Jin Young, "My first thought at Suzy and Lee Min Ho's relationship was worrying over whether he was a 'bad kid'"

Source:
TV Daily via Nate


"What would there be to be mad about? I should only be mad if an artist did something wrong, for example doing something that would harm their body, but as long as it isn't breaking the law, I'm okay with it. What I tell my artists to avoid is anything that isn't upright. The first thing I worried about regarding Suzy dating was whether he was a bad kid or not. Whether someone's your friend or lover, anyone bad will influence your life in a negative way. The kids are still young so all I want is for them to meet nice people and have nice relationships."

-

1. [+309, -28] He totally thinks of Suzy as his daughter ㅋㅋㅋ heartwarming

2. [+266, -20] I think it's right for him to worry about that first considering Suzy is young and hasn't been in a proper relationship and he's also her CEO and main authority figure. If I found out my little sister was dating, I'd probably worry about what type of person the man was too.

3. [+199, -29] He's truly the best entertainer, full of wisdom with an upright character~

4. [+14, -1] A good mindset of a CEO

5. [+18, -2] "Something that harms their bodies" ㅋㅋㅋ YG diss

-

Article: Park Jin Young, "How pitiful would we be be if Suzy made money without even being able to date?"

Source: Mydaily via Nate

"How pitiful is the agency if they tried to make money off of their artists by restricting their dating lives. If Suzy brings in a negative income, that's for her to deal with it. It's a result of her decisions. But she is not someone who will be affected by those things."

-

1. [+221, -10] I never liked him before but I think he's cool ㅋㅋ unlike another company who won't let you date until you're 30 ㅋㅋ

2. [+187, -7] A CEO like him is rare nowadays

3. [+177, -3] This company may not make a lot of money but they seem like a clean (as proven by the tax agency) company that does good for its artists. Sunye getting married was horrible for WG but how many companies can support their artists marrying the person they love and creating a happy family? All of the artists who left them are always going on and on about how nice JYP is.

4. [+20, -0] Doesn't matter how family-like your company is, it boils down to action like this

5. [+14, -0] He really seems close with his artists

-

Article: Park Jin Young talks about his 'team kill' and Suzy dating, "What? I had no idea!"

Source: Sports Chosun via Naver

1. [+1,659, -39] He did not team kill miss A, they're simply making money together for JYP

2. [+1,206, -47] It's super beneficial for JYP, not a team kill at all

3. [+929, -37] I love his song ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+725, -53] Who's Your Mother is so addicting ㅋㅋ

5. [+199, -14] When he said that it's so sad how companies make money off of their artists without even letting them date... it made me realize that he's a good person.

6. [+175, -19] 2PM's doing great in Japan, miss A's comeback was a success, the CEO is #1 on the charts ㅋㅋㅋ JYP's still alive

-