Park Bo Young lands her first drama lead in 9 years


Article: [Exclusive] Park Bo Young lands first drama lead 9 years since debut... in talks with tvN

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+194, -11] Surprised that it's her first time on the small screen... I see her so often in movies that I naturally thought I saw her in dramas too.

2. [+174, -6] Park Bo Young's movies have always been hits with the public and her movies are always played over the holidays so I felt so accustomed to seeing her everywhere that I'm surprised this is her first lead... It just feels like I've seen her in a few dramas already.

3. [+83, -11] I like eyes like Park Bo Young and Baek Jin Hee (pre-surgery) than double eyelids. It's so pretty~~ so jealous

4. [+15, -1] Hul, it's her first time as a drama lead? It feels like I've seen her as a lead for a while... looking forward to it.

5. [+14, -1] Hul daebak, she's finally in a drama? Thought she wasn't going to ever do dramas but this is a must watch.

6. [+13, -0] Finally on TV!!!

7. [+13, -2] Her agency doesn't do enough for her

-