[Pann] Taeyeon's stage fall accident causes trauma?





Pann: Taeyeon's accident trauma...

1. [+179, -237] Why does it seem like to me that she's purposely acting like "I have a trauma now because of that accident ㅠ Don't you feel bad for me?"... Real traumas don't happen like that.. it just doesn't look natural.

2. [+122, -29] Hul... I feel a bit bad for her... I hope all singers get to perform in a safe environment.

3. [+114, -35] Ah, I feel so bad for our Taenggoo ㅠㅠㅠㅠ She almost got into an accident at the SM concert too and it breaks my heart each time..

4. [+87, -49] Ah, our Taeyeon... I feel so bad for her.. Please manage the stage safety better ㅡㅡ These kids are worth tons

5. [+42, -11] I feel bad for her but it's so cute how she walks like a rabbit like that ㅠㅠㅠ I want to give her a piggy back ride over it. Hopefully another accident like that doesn't happen...

6. [+37, -9] She almost got into another accident like that at her concert too ㅠㅠㅠ

7. [+34, -29] She can just walk around it but she purposely walks up to it and jumps over it ㅋㅋ what a fox

8. [+32, -21] Such an attention seeker ㅋㅋ Even if she has a trauma, she can just naturally walk over it but she has to ask for attention by hopping over it so obviously like that ㅋㅋㅋ It's not even that big of a jump ㅋㅋ I've seen so many women like her that I can tell right away

9. [+30, -8] Breaks my heart as a fan ㅠㅠㅠ Hope other singers are more careful too ㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+25, -9] I feel bad ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ But I'd be scared too after suffering a fall like that

-