[Pann] "Photoshop me"


"I'm a movie major and this picture was taken at a film sight. Aside from the pharmacy sign and the Starex in the back, I think the background could look like I'm in Europe. Please get rid of those two and make it look like I'm in Europe!"


Healthy Pharmacy -> Europe Pharmacy
Starex -> Volkswagen


"I took this at Minam station but I don't look like a minam (pretty boy) at all. Please make me look like a minam."



"My friend said all I need is a bike but can you photoshop me riding something that looks cooler than a bike?"



"This was taken when I first bought my suit but the TV in the back is bothering me. Please also make me look taller."



"I took this in Japan next to the Hachi statue but someone looks like he's glaring at me. Please make him stop."



"The 'massage parlor' sign in the back is bothering me. Please make this picture look clean."


(Photoshopped to look like a scene from 'Jjak (match)', a dating show: "The two eventually became 'a match' after overcoming the barrier of their gender")


"Can you take out the frog and make it look like I'm with my future girlfriend."



"Please make me look like Han Ga In"



"I'm using this picture for my resume but there are too many baby hairs poking out ㅠㅠ Please get rid of them for me, thank you!!"



"Can you make the guy on the far right look like he's wearing a suit too?"



"This was my first time riding a couple bike with my boyfriend, but I want it to look more special~~! Please make it look special!!"



"Everything's supposed to line up but we took the picture wrong. Please make the table fit the leg~"



"I'm lonely and didn't get to attend a cherry blossom festival ㅠㅠ Please make it look like I'm enjoying some cherry blossoms~~ ㅠㅠ"



"Make it look like I'm in the tub with some sexy nunas"



"The weather looks too foggy. Please make the sky look blue and erase the pink banner on the side."


Source: Pann

-

1. [+63, -0] So good at photoshop

2. [+53, -0] ㅋㅋㅋ I love this series ㅋㅋㅋ Good at photoshop too ㅋㅋ

3. [+48, -1] I knew this would never disappoint me

4. [+16, -1] Why so good at photoshop?

5. [+16, -0] Must have an amazing imagination

6. [+9, -0] Not only good at photoshop but hilarious too ㅋㅋ How does one come up with these ㅋㅋㅋ

-