'Office-girl' brags about saving 100 million won, netizens report her to the National Tax Service


Article: 'Office-girl' uploads proof shot of saving 100 million won "to be investigated for taxes"

Source: Kukmin Ilbo via Nate

An 'office girl' is basically a prostitute who calls men in to her office-tel, small/cheap one room apartments.

One office-girl uploaded a photo of her bank account to show that she had almost saved 100 million won, saying, "I just need a bit more and I'll have 100 million won saved. I'm taking a break today... and I'll start working again tomorrow and I know I'll be so happy. I'm also scared. I'm still 100 million won off from my goal, can I continue saving... I have no where else to talk about this so I'm posting this here to get praise that I'm doing well. My job is an office-girl.."

Netizens then started reporting her to the National Tax Service and they're looking into how they can find her identity and investigate her to get the taxes owed.

-

1. [+2,064, -142] The National Tax Service is hilarious. If they tax her, then they're basically saying prostitution is legal then!!!!

2. [+1,296, -279] Funny how men think they're the victims because she makes more money than them just for being a female. It's not the supply, it's the demand that's the problem.

3. [+1,117, -22] She's of another class~

4. [+151, -5] She had to at least have slept with 1,400 men to save that kind of money. Let's all praise her.. She wants praise without realizing what an embarrassment this is so let's all praise her, yeah?

5. [+125, -8] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ What, what a sl*t... and it's always the women like her who get surgery to replace their hymens and act all reserved before they get married off to a man. Gross...

6. [+94, -3] That's money she saved by selling her vagina... Ughhh...

7. [+60, -1] Sure.. you did a great job for yourself by selling your body like that. Here's your praise... you must've worked so hard to spread your legs like that.

8. [+56, -1] Wow, 100 million won... I'm more amazed at her private parts for even being able to take in 1,400 men..

-