Lee Byung Hun's younger sister gets hospitalized from a car accident


Article: Lee Byung Hun's dongsaeng Lee Eun Hee hospitalized from a car accident

Source: Sports Donga via Naver

1. [+4,545, -178] I still don't understand how she is a first place Miss Korea winner

2. [+3,292, -118] She was a first place Miss Korea?

3. [+2,920, -289] Fortunate that she wasn't injured a lot. She was a lot prettier as a child actress than as Miss Korea. I heard Lee Byung Hun was really strict about protecting dongsaeng and I guess it's because he knew how dirty men could be.

4. [+414, -17] Will never understand how she won Miss Korea out of all the Miss Koreas in history with that face and body

5. [+353, -22] Do we have to be informed about his little sister's car accident...

6. [+285, -16] I guess money can buy you a Miss Korea first place spot with that face

7. [+241, -13] She looks so mixed to me... are they half siblings?

8. [+145, -9] Miss Korea ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ Can't believe it, such a stark contrast with Kim Sung Ryung

9. [+143, -7] I thought she was a foreigner when I first saw her on TV

-