Kang Yewon admits to struggling with binge eating on the 1 meal 1 day diet


Article: Kang Yewon "I gained 4 kg during 'Real Men'... now on a 1 meal 1 day diet"

Source: OSEN via Naver

When asked how she manages her body, she replied, "I'm on a 1 meal 1 day diet so I binge at dinner time. If I binge at lunch, I end up eating again at night so I have to work out morning and night. I have to diet like this because if I eat all three meals a day, I end up gaining weight. That's why I gained 4 kg at the army. I love eating but I make up for it by working out."

1. [+1,658, -47] Let's make sure to include Kang Yewon's last name when referring to her now

2. [+1,138, -33] Of course she'd gain weight in the army since you have to eat every meal when you normally don't outside of the army ㅋㅋ

3. [+110, -5] The fact that her body gained weight in the army means that it's finally functioning as a body should. After eating three meals a day in the army, her body realized that it can move towards a healthier state. Eating once a day off schedule will only ruin your body. The weight gain she's talking about is not fat but weight that she should already have on her body.

4. [+100, -24] She surely couldn't have gained that much weight in just a few days in the army?

5. [+65, -3] Just how much does she normally starve herself that she gained weight by eating army food... ㅠㅠ Looks like it really is hard to maintain a pretty body.

-