Judge panelists for 'Show Me the Money 4' confirmed


Article: [Exclusive] 'Show Me the Money 4' Judging panel confirmed 'YG + Brand New + Zico + Jay Park'

Source: Ilgan Sports via Naver

1. [+3,187, -484] I don't think Zico and Jay Park are at the level to be judging...

2. [+2,024, -170] So you're telling me that Zico will be judging P-Type and Black Nut...

3. [+1,733, -174] Ziiico???????

4. [+1,501, -112] Jay Park is going to be judging the rap of another rapper?

5. [+1,285, -229] So pretty much YG trainees will be on the show..

6. [+234, -47] Never in my life did I think I'd see Jay Park and Zico judge P-Type ㅋㅋ

7. [+201, -17] So sick of all this San-E support... he's everywhere ㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+187, -12] Sounds boring. Why is Illionaire out?

9. [+172, -33] What's so dumb about this is that YG has people fit for the job like Mithra but they send Jinusean? They're just some guys who happened to do dance music back in the day and quit promoting completely until recently..

10. [+165, -33] I think it's too early for Zico

11. [+161, -42] If Jay Park is on this, then AOMG will definitely send out Gray. I'm looking forward to it.

12. [+151, -40] Nevermind Zico and Jay Park, they're not the problem.. isn't Jinusean the most hopeless? ㅋㅋ At least Zico and Jay Park produce their own albums and write their own lyrics.

13. [+179, -76] Okay on Zico but let me laugh at Jay Park ㅋㅋㅋ I'd understand if it was Simon D instead ㅋㅋ what's Jay Park going to judge? Tattoos?

14. [+147, -53] Jinusean does not have enough history to be judging anyone over there. I bet anyone who gets eliminated in the preliminaries will be better at rapping than Jinusean.

15. [+97, -4] So the focus seems to be TV focused than hip hop... well, it is a TV show for the public after all, it has to be fun for them.

-