Hyuna works out hard at the gym


Article: Hyuna, the sexy queen hard at work... 'cute even covered in sweat'

Source
: OSEN via Nate

1. [+237, -91] Do people erase their make up before working out? I just do it with it on... -_-;;; I drop by the gym after work, work out, and then go home to shower and take my make up off... isn't this normal? -_-

2. [+159, -143] I find it cringeworthy how female celebrities go to the gym with full make up and post up staged pictures like this

3. [+111, -62] Cute looking~

4. [+70, -59] She has full make up on even while working out

5. [+58, -44] I wear make up while working out... just the basics like lip tint, mascara.. I can't stand working out with a bare face because I look so discolored and it makes me depressed. I heard a little bit of make up motivates you to work out harder. It's not like it's a law that you can only work out with a bare face..

6. [+55, -34] Proves that a body like that isn't just something you're born with one morning

7. [+53, -49] Hyuna shouldn't have gotten work done on her nose, her nostrils are being pulled up

8. [+47, -36] Instead of spending time hating and calling her cringe, I'd rather be motivated to work out myself seeing Hyuna work out like that... Even with a great body like hers, she's not satisfied and is working out more... I think that'd motivate me more than to think to hate.

9. [+45, -49] What's up with the full make up ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+28, -34] I wash my face as soon as I get to the gym. Why do people consider their physical health but not their skin health?

11. [+17, -35] I go to the gym every day... and I hate it when some women come just to take pictures in full make up with their hair up in buns and skin tight work out clothes on... They go on the treadmill for 30 minutes pretending to run, then a few minutes on the weights, then suddenly yoga!! And then they're sitting on their phones and taking pictures and then go home... what's the point of coming to the gym?

-