Hyosung releases album covers for 'Fantasia' solo



Article: Jun Hyosung's impending comeback, provocative cover images revealed

Source:
Sports Seoul via Naver

1. [+177, -5] Using her chest for success again

2. [+157, -25] I feel bad for her now. She used to have such a cute, fresh image when she first debuted but now it's like she's so desperate to show skin... She's decent at singing and dancing so I don't know why she thinks showing skin is the only way to go. I just pity her.

3. [+96, -6] Hyosung Tits

4. [+24, -8] Even though I'm a man, I can't stand Ilbe goddess Hyosung!

5. [+13, -2] Hyosung-ah, just quit and go get married or something... it breaks my heart seeing you like this.

6. [+12, -3] The icon of Ilbe

7. [+9, -0] I wonder where she would be now if not for her chest...

8. [+8, -1] I honestly think don't think it's a bad idea to go solo at least once... but if you earn bad results, you should know when to quit...

9. [+7, -0] Her and Hyuna both show the same amount of skin but Hyuna still looks like a performer on stage whereas Hyosung looks... just embarrassing on stage.

10. [+6, -0] Nowadays everyone has a great body that it's nothing special anymore... a singer needs to be recognized for her singing talent. Making money off of your body is only temporary...

-