Hani goes on a 1 meal 1 day diet + EXID's company to take legal action against tracklist leak


Article: EXID Hani, under pressure of sitting next to Goo Hara? "I went on a 1 meal a day diet"

Source: News 1 via Naver

"I'm okay with my weight when I'm with my members because we all look similar but I thought I'd be embarrassed sitting next to skinny unnis like Goo Hara and Bora so I successfully went on a one meal a day diet."

1. [+9,438, -311] Hani-ya... you're already skinny enough..

2. [+8,771, -337] It's weird to think that Goo Hara is her unni ㅋㅋ

3. [+5,964, -220] She's already skinny enough ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+5,052, -342] She's pretty.. what more weight did she have to lose ㅜㅜ

5. [+542, -106] The top 4 charming girl group girls seem to be Yoona, Goo Hara, Suzy, and Hani. Pretty and charming.

-


Article: EXID reps, "We will be taking legal action against the person who leaked the tracklist" official statement

Source: OSEN via Naver

1. [+5,597, -704] Honestly seems like noise marketing

2. [+2,256, -167] Hahahahahaha....

3. [+673, -30] The noise marketing is so obvious ㅜㅜ What are we to do with this agency ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I promise we won't forget about EXID so don't worry about media play like this ㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+613, -17] We know you leaked it yourselves...

5. [+556, -19] Let's just let them think that they fooled us....

-