'Girl crush stars'


Article: Hyuna, Amber, Cheetah, Jessi - Girl crush stars who captivate the hearts of women

Source:
Star1 via Naver

Another 'girl crush' article talking about female stars with lots of female fans.

Mentioned: Hyuna, Amber, Kang Sora, CL, Krystal, Cheetah, Jessi

-

1. [+622, -132] I'm a woman but I find Hyuna so cool and pretty ㅠㅠ I don't know why she gets hate... I support her!

2. [+546, -101] Krystal's the true girl crush

3. [+457, -75] I'm totally crushing on Amber ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+376, -69] Pictures of Hyuna with dark make up always surprise me... I liked her girl next door look in 'Invincible Youth', they should keep her make up light.

5. [+170, -20] Men are always quick to say that a woman's worst enemy is another woman but women also love other pretty women. The only women they hate is those who act like sly foxes ㅋㅋㅋ Go to any female only high school, you'll see that even the prettiest girls have tons of friends

6. [+90, -12] I think women tend to see more than just the physical beauty when judging other women. We see charms that men don't often catch so women who look ugly to men are charming and popular among women. And of course, if they're pretty to boot, women will go even crazier for them, like Krystal or Hyuna.

7. [+62, -14] Hyuna looks like a style that men would like but she has lots of female fans. And I also like Krystal for having this certain aura to her. CL is just straight up cool.

8. [+55, -8] Two f(x) members up there ㅋㅋㅋ I love both and I really miss f(x)

-