EX-ID? E-X-I-D?


Article: Kim Sung Joo, "I'm sorry for pronouncing EXID as EX-ID in the past"

Source
: X Sports News via Naver

1. [+752, -10] I read their name as EX-ID at first too... ㅎㅎ

2. [+605, -33] Wait, it's not pronounced EX-ID?

3. [+457, -12] Well, people used to call H.O.T. 'HOT' back then too so

4. [+401, -18] I don't think EX-ID sounds that bad

5. [+76, -3] Honestly, EX-ID is easier to say than E-X-I-D

6. [+65, -4] I didn't find out till today ㅡ ㅡ;

7. [+48, -2] I thought it was EX-ID too ㅋ

8. [+38, -2] I thought it was EX-ID this whole time... I guess not-

9. [+27, -1] They should spell it out as E.X.I.D. if they want people to call them that. People call them EX-ID because they spell it that way

10. [+25, -2] They shouldn't expect to be called E.X.I.D. unless they spell it that way

-