BTS gears up for comeback album release with full member participation


Article: BTS, all members participated in new album composing + writing

Source: Joy News 24 via Nate

1. [+153, -65] Seems like they're being promoted really hard but just not getting anywhere... I always see them on Naver for useless things but they barely get any comments..

2. [+97, -30] I like BTS songs! I've been wanting them to do well for a while now but the timing right now is just.. ㅜㅜ Wishing them a good fight!

3. [+76, -26] Not sure what's up with the comments here but I listened to their preview and their album sounds their best yet. Do well~

4. [+80, -32] Don't know what they look like but their songs sound good ㅋㅋ Just One Day, Miss Right, etc..

5. [+69, -39] Don't know who they are but they have no comments so... fighting

6. [+26, -10] I used to make fun of them for their name but I think they're rather talented in singing and dancing. They'll probably shoot up really fast. Supporting them.

7. [+21, -6] Really enjoyed their new teaser ㅋㅋㅋ the members have been participating more and more as well ㅋㅋ fighting!

8. [+19, -5] I became a fan not because I liked the members but because I liked their music. Their album surprised me and their new teaser surprised me once again. Not only can you tell that they enjoy their music but they also produce it.. it's hard not to praise them.

-