Brian reveals he hit on Gummy without knowing she was in a relationship


Article: 'Sebakwi' Brian "I hit on her once without knowing she was in a relationship"

Source: OSEN via Naver

"At the time, I was in a concert with Gummy and I hit on her without knowing she was in a relationship. Gummy showed no interest in me so I jokingly asked her things like, 'What do you think about a man like me?' and 'Do you want to marry me?'. Then one day Hwanhee told me to stop because she's in a relationship. I felt so sorry because I didn't find out until the last day of the concert."

1. [+4,853, -39] Gummy is so popular with male celebrities

2. [+4,235, -39] Gummy must be a femme fatale. Why do men like her so much?

3. [+3,599, -30] There must be a huge charm to Gummy the rest of us don't know.

4. [+2,158, -51] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Funny Brian ㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+436, -13] Gummy and Kim Min Hee must have a lot of charms!!

6. [+395, -6] Gummy might not seem beautiful to us but seeing as how so many male celebrities like her, she must have a lot of charms.

7. [+344, -7] Gummy must have femme fatale charms ㅋㅋ

8. [+324, -7] I bet Gummy has a great personality

9. [+259, -4] I want to Gummy's concert once and the way she talks is so cute. Unlike her image, she has tons of aegyo ㅋㅋ

10. [+242, -6] I wonder what her charms are ㅋㅋㅋ

11. [+173, -1] Does she have a great personality?? She's so popular ㅎ

12. [+170, -4] I heard unlike her intimidating looks, she's rather feminine and nice... and has a great body.

-