Big Bang shoots for their music video in LA


Article: Big Bang shooting new track music video in LA... Taeyang jokes around on a wheelchair

Source: Mydaily via Naver

1. [+587, -58] Guess the comeback really is May 1st now that news of their music video shooting is out ㅋㅋ Can't trust YG until I see concrete pictures

2. [+462, -44] So they really are making a comeback..

3. [+431, -67] Finally... I've been waiting

4. [+343, -55] Doesn't look like he's joking around? Or maybe he is but the article title bothers me

5. [+254, -25] So the comeback is true!

6. [+128, -12] Talk about a controversial article title, you like making money like that?

7. [+84, -11] The wheel chair might not be a joke though. He was on a wheel chair even in the fan pictures at the LA airport this morning.

8. [+83, -11] I don't think he's joking around, I think he's actually injured since he was in one at the airport too

-