Actress Jin Se Yeon says people find her acting 'healing'


Article: Jin Se Yeon, "I was touched from a fan's handwritten letter saying she found my acting healing"

Source:
Newsen via Nate

1. [+153, -7] Is she a mythomaniac...?

2. [+135, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ As a 'Doctor Stranger' viewer, I'm just going to laugh.

3. [+96, -3] ???

4. [+15, -0] She's always being hated on for her acting so look at her media play about her acting now.

5. [+15, -1] "I received a handwritten letter from someone who said they found my acting healing. About three people said this to me. It's amazing." - By three people, do you mean your father, mother, and oppa?

6. [+13, -0] Go back and practice your acting. Just what kind of sponsor do you even have to be landing all these lead roles all the time. I always skip the channel when you're on.

7. [+9, -1] ㅋㅋㅋ As a viewer of 'Inspiring Generation', her acting with Kim Hyun Joong was so frustrating to watch ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+7, -0] Trash media play........

9. [+7, -0] Healed by her acting...... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ what a laugh!

-