YG releases "Who's Next?" April teaser


Article: YG 'Who's Next' teaser cut released '2015 04 XX'

Source: TV Report via Naver

1. [+218, -16] Finally... they've been on hiatus for three years of the eight I've been a fan.. what a difficult wait. I would've left already if it wasn't for Big Bang. Do you know how hard it is as a male fan to be waiting for a male singer?

2. [+179, -12] Just release it already, all this teasing is so frustrating, it's like getting a mosquito bite on the middle of your back and you can't scratch it

3. [+157, -7] Wow ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Finally, it's up!!!!!! I'm a Winner fan but whoever this is, just release it already!!! ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

4. [+147, -8] This has to be Big Bang ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ We've waited over a thousand days ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+78, -2] I'm a male Big Bang fan and... I'm just so excited for April... just reading about it makes me so excited.

6. [+61, -1] If it's not Big Bang, I'm throwing that bomb at Yang Hyun Suk

7. [+53, -3] If it's a dynamite, it's Big Bang isn't it? Wow, a comeback after three years ㅋㅋㅋ Music shows will finally be worth watching in April!!

8. [+47, -1] Finally an April release... first time waiting this hard for YG.

-